Easy-to-read LCD Screen
- LCD displays stitch numbers as shown on front panel stitch chart.
- Shows recommended foot for each stitch, if thread cutter is memorised and much more.
Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Turn the dial to select one of six levels of foot pressure to enable more control of the feed of your fabric.
Slow Start/Stop Function
- Slow Start function: At the commencement of sewing, press and hold S/S button to make slow start and then release to speed up to maximum speed set with the slider.
- Slow Stop function: At the end of a seam, press and hold S/S button to slow down and then release to stop. This is an exclusive function to Janome machines.
A wide variety of stitches (60) which cover Utility, Hemming & Applique, Decorative, Quilt, Heirloom, Buttonhole, Darning, Tacking and Eyelet.